Massive Online Experiment in Cognitive Science
- Joshua K. Hartshorne, Department of Psychology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States
- Josh de Leeuw, Department of Cognitive Science, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
- Laura Germine, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School , Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Katharina Reinecke, School of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Mariela Jennings, Language Learning Lab, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States
AbstractThis full-day workshop focuses on Massive Online Experiments (MOEs). MOEs have transformative potential, as they effectively allow researchers to run hundreds of experiments simultaneously (cf. Hartshorne & Germine, 2015; Reinecke & Gajos, 2014). The goal of the workshop is to help a broad cross-section of cognitive scientists begin to incorporate MOEs into their research.
Return to previous page